The following news release from the Collier County Supervisor of Elections Office contains important information about EARLY VOTING, which begins Thursday, August 14. Please read and share!
August 12, 2014
For more information contact:
NEWS RELEASE: New Changes to Early Voting
Collier County, Fla. - August 12, 2014: Collier County voters will see some changes during Early Voting this year including a new Early Voting location at the North Collier Regional Park off of Livingston Road.
Since the 2013 Summer Legislative Session, Supervisors have been given more flexibility with Early Voting days, hours and locations. For the Primary Election, Collier voters will have 10 eight-hour days to cast their ballot at any of the eight locations across the county:
“Our goal with the addition of an Early Voting site at the North Collier Regional Park, is to pull some of the traffic from Library Headquarters on Orange Blossom Drive providing more convenience for our voters who live on the northern end of the county,” – Jennifer J. Edwards, Supervisor of Elections.
- Everglades City Hall – 102 Copeland Avenue N, Everglades City
- Golden Gate Community Center – 4701 Golden Gate Parkway
- Immokalee Community Park – 321 N First Street, Immokalee
- Library Headquarters – 2385 Orange Blossom Drive
- Marco Island Library – 210 S Heathwood Drive, Marco Island
- Norris Center at Cambier Park – 755 8th Avenue S
- North Collier Regional Park – 15000 Livingston Road
- Supervisor of Elections Office – Government Complex, 3295 Tamiami Trail E
Other Early Voting relocations include a site at Norris Center near Cambier Park, instead of Naples City Hall, Golden Gate Community Center, rather than the Golden Gate Library, and Immokalee Community Park, instead of the Immokalee Library.
Early Voting begins on Thursday, August 14 and voters can check www.CollierVotes.com for wait times, which is updated regularly and provides the exact location of each Early Voting site.
For more information, contact the Supervisor of Elections Office at (239)252-VOTE.